Our expertise to help you achieve results
Our consulting services extend from strategy to operations, including transformation of organizations and skills development through training.
In addition to a specific service offering, we have advanced expertise in several fields which sometimes require to activate different levers at the same time, to achieve the best business results over the long term.
Structuring and developing value chains
A structured value chain is key to guarantee production efficiency, economic performance, and value creation for all actors in the chain.
Our experience and expertise in the analysis, structuring and development of supply chains enables us to identify strategic actions and solutions to secure your supplies and meet your business objectives.
- Analysis of market players and their relationships
- Strategy for structuring supply chains with the aim of performance and sustainability
- Management of relationships between each player in the supply chain
- Animation of value chains for trade associations and professional organizations
- Prospective analysis, identification of solutions and implementation of transformation actions
Commercial positioning and growth strategy
There are three major components to success in complex business projects: clear and differentiating positioning, effective commercial partners and good cooperation with the client and his teams.
Thanks to our experience in business development and our consulting expertise, we can support you in implementing your complex projects and in realizing your company’s growth strategy.
- Development of positioning or repositioning strategies
- Set up of commercial partnerships or mergers & acquisitions to explore new markets
- Training and skills development for sales teams in your various business units and departments
- Implementation of a key account approach for greater value creation for your entire company
- Advice and support in responding to complex tenders
- Identification of new products or services development
Purchasing transformation and supplier relationship management
The Purchasing function is one of the key drivers of value creation in a company. Beyond its traditional roles of guaranteeing economic performance and managing supplier relationships, the Purchasing function plays a key transformation role both internally and externally, to achieve decarbonization objectives for example.
We support you in transforming your purchasing function and developing relationships with your suppliers to meet your economic and environmental objectives.
- Construction of a 3-year purchasing roadmap
- Organization, measurement and management of your company’s purchasing performance
- Deployment of purchasing strategies by category and type of resource
- Skills development and training for purchasing departments
- Management of operational missions: direct and indirect purchasing, Capex, etc.
- Definition of purchasing IS master plan and deployment of new technologies, tools or business applications
- Audit of supplier and management of the relationships with all departments
Establishing effective partnerships is a key factor in the success of projects and the achievement of business results. Our expertise in B2B relations and supply chain management enables us to provide you with advice and support in setting up alliances tailored to the challenges facing your company and your sector.
- Identification of strategic partnership opportunities and key success factors for your company
- Research and mapping of players in your business environment
- Analysis of potential target companies
- Approach and qualification of identified target companies
- Negotiation of partnership conditions
- Steering and management of the M&A process
- Consulting and development of existing partnerships
Interested in our advanced expertise?
Contact us to talk to our expert consultants and identify the issues and possible solutions for your company.